Zuno is a Singapore-based Greentech start-up with the mission to enable companies of all shapes and sizes take bold steps towards saving our planet. We have created an end-to-end carbon management platform that will allow organizations to measure, analyze, report, and ultimately reduce their carbon footprint by delivering rich and actionable insights into their value chain. Our platform leverages AI and the expertise of our sustainability team to provide recommendations on how organizations can lower their greenhouse gas emissions, reducing their carbon footprint one step at a time.
Our growing team consists of passionate and motivated individuals contributing as environmental engineers, software developers, data scientists, marketers, operations experts and more united by our goal to fight the climate crisis.
What will you do?
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. The developer will be responsible for the continuous development and desig of our cutting-edge carbon management platform. They will work with a team of developers to analyze, design, and implement new features as well as maintain existing code.
What we expect
- Work with developers to plan and implement new features, including the necessary design work
- Work with designers to create wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups; translate designs into code
- Design and implement database schemas that are fast, reliable, and secure
- Write clean code that is easy to read and maintain; write documentation for your code
- Guide and share best practices with more junior members of the team during development
- Experience working in and Agile product development environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer or Senior Web Developer
- Demonstrated success in designing and implementing complex web applications
- Familiarity with NuxtJs is an advantage
- Proficiency with python server-side frameworks such as Django and FastAPI.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB and GraphQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Highly-organized, independent worker comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment
Job Type: Full-time. Salary based on experience.
- Initial screening interview
- Technical Assessment
- Interview with Management Team
- Offer letter issued
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Equity incentive plan